PetroAfrique was established to become a leading Nigerian and African indigenous E&P company. It has, by virtue of its Board and Senior Management, deep roots across Nigeria communities and aim to become leaders in community development activities. The Company believes it has unparalleled expertise in Nigerian E&P & well established industry relationships, global and local funding capabilities built over 30 years plus financial, technical, HSSE, compliance and corporate governance skills, which are comparable in quality to that of the IOCs and leading indigenous companies.
PetroAfrique has assembled a powerful consortium to unlock reserves and production. This group brings to the table :
- A wide range of experience in core E&P functions and support activities.
- Facilitation of indigenous EP company development.
- Provision for rolling out community employment and benefits schemes, in addition to adequate environmental remediation plans in line with EGASPIN.
PetroAfrique is a blend of like-minded talent and resources of very credible professionals with extensive worldwide technical, corporate and finance management experience in petroleum exploration and production. This experience covers a wide variety of fields, onshore and offshore, operated variously by super-majors, majors, mid-sized and micro-cap oil and gas E&P companies. What PetroAfrique offers is the broad based experience and industry wide relationships of its principals as the core upon which the Company will grow rapidly once appropriate assets are secured.
The Company will draw upon the Board of Directors network of proven in-country and international relationships to provide the capital for such ventures. As a forward thinking strategy, it would be the aim of PetroAfrique to list after successfully securing initial field development funding, as this would serve as a fast route to repayment of debt and further capital raising for the company. We are capable of delivering both public and private equity funding but also senior and mezzanine debt for the right project.
Engnr. Adams C. Okoene : Chairman
- John P. Heugh : Executive Vice-Chairman
- Martin W Trachsel : Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director
- Hussein M. Wada : Non Executive Director
- Felicia K. Segun (Kemi) : Non Executive Director
- Philip O J Tracy : Non Executive Director Nominee
- Dr Suleiman M. Awwal : Non Executive Director
The Board of PetroAfrique is fully committed to a corporate governance policy ensuring:
- full compliance with all relevant corporate, community and national regulations inclusive of the PIB when enacted;
- gender, race and creed equality;
- maximum returns for all stakeholders including shareholders, the government and communities;
- a deep host community involvement in operations, particularly security policing;
- full compliance with all anti-bribery and anti-corruption legislation;
- intensive scrutiny and pro-active prevention of all environmental issues;
- a safe productive working environment and intensive training & improvement for all employees and contractors.
(Additional Directors, Officers, senior management and staff are under active consideration).